Vita C: Natural Synergy for Holistic Wellbeing
Discover the blend of carefully chosen, naturally-sourced ingredients. Vita C combines tantalizing fruit juices with the potency of acerola and camu camu extracts. This synergistic formula is rich in:
- Shields the body from pathogens.
- Supports overall physical well-being and the body's defensive mechanisms.
- Enhances joint mobility and wound healing.
- Packed with Vitamin C, carotenoids, flavonoids, and over 130 active compounds.
- A powerhouse of Vitamin C with additional anthocyanins, carotenoids, and essential minerals.
- Camu Camu:
- Exceptionally rich in Vitamin C, even surpassing oranges!
- Filled with minerals, amino acids, and over 30 phenolic compounds.
Vitamin C – The Cornerstone of Health:
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Shields cells from oxidative stress.
- Alleviates feelings of tiredness.
- Supports collagen formation for healthier skin, teeth, and bones.
- Boosts energy metabolism and mental functions.
- Enhances vitamin E and iron absorption.
Why Vita C Stands Out:
- 100% Natural Origin.
- Synergy of Action.
- Less is More Philosophy.
- Vegan and Gluten-Free.
- Preserved in a Specialized Glass Bottle.
- No Sugars, Preservatives, or GMOs.
Our Vita C is complemented by our unique Vita C Powder. Using both simultaneously enhances the benefits.
Cologne List® Commitment: Vita C proudly holds a spot on the Cologne List®, ensuring minimized doping risks. This initiative by the Rhineland Olympic Centre ensures the absence of prohibited substances in food supplements, safeguarding athletes worldwide.
Vita C is available in two variants:
- Liquid Vita C is prepared in liquid form for direct consumption.
- Vita C Powder is prepared in a convenient form of sachets you can always carry around.
Ingredients: rosehip juice, acerola fruit juice made of acerola fruit purée, 50:1 acerola (Malpighia glabra) fruit extract standardised for 50% vitamin C content, camu camu (Myrciaria dubia) berry extract.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Energy - 50 kcal / 215 kJ
- Fat - < 0.1 g, of which: saturates - < 0.1 g
- Carbohydrate - 11.4 g, of which sugars - 3.53 g, of which Fibre - < 0.5 g
- Protein - < 0.3 g
- Salt - 0.007 g
Directions for use: 25 to 50 ml once a day before a meal. Shake each time before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The product cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are essential for the proper functioning of the body.
Storage at room temperature, out of the reach of children. After opening, store in a refrigerator and consume within 30 days. Protect against direct sunlight. As the DUOLIFE food supplement is a natural product, its taste and consistency may vary between its individual batches, depending on the season and raw materials used in its production. Natural ingredients may develop sediment which is typical of such products. Shake before use to remove any sediment.
After finishing the product, think about the environment. Throw the bottle, cap, label and sleeve into the appropriately designated waste containers.
Precautions: hypersensitivity to any of the product ingredients. Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have a chronic condition or are taking medication, consult your doctor before using the product.