Clinical Formula ProOptical® marks a new chapter in dietary supplementation – a source of natural compounds that protect the eyes, in the form of an innovative, biphasic capsule with prolonged release. The preparation contains a number of ingredients that have undergone rigorous clinical trials (on more than 4,200 patients)
- two phase capsules
- ingredients with clinical trials
- 4200 examined patients*
- prolonged release
- 5:1- ratio of lutein to zeaxanthin
- 14 standardised active ingredients
DuoLife Clinical Formula ProOptical® is a biphasic capsule with a modified, prolonged release. The innovative, two-phase form combines two capsules – a liquid exterior surrounding a solid interior. The absorption process of the active ingredients contained in the liquid phase begins in the stomach, while the solid components are only released in the small intestine, from where they directly enter the circulatory system and are transported to the eyeball tissue. The biphasic absorption process of the active ingredients is characterised by the highest degree of assimilability.
ProOptical® dietary supplement contains lutein and zeaxanthin in their natural crystalline form, obtained via patented technology. This has an enormous impact on the speed and, therefore, the effectiveness of assimilation. The superior bioavailability of the ingredients is confirmed by over 70 clinical trials (involving more than 4,200 patients). The trials took into account the quantitative ratio of lutein and zeaxanthin (5:1), which ensures that the eye uses the maximum quantity of the most important active ingredients.
DuoLife Clinical Formula ProOptical® has been enriched with a number of substances that support proper eye function and protect them against detrimental UV radiation and free radicals.
– Lutein by absorbing blue light, it reduces photochemical damage caused by visible light with shorter wavelengths. In addition, it works with zeaxanthin to form a filter on the area of the retina responsible for detailed vision, blocking blue light and preventing blurring caused by bright light, thereby increasing the eye’s tolerance to bright light. This is particularly important when our eyes are exposed to intense light, such as sunlight, flashing lights or dazzling headlights at night. Tests have confirmed that lutein also has a positive impact on human skin.
– Astaxanthin by absorbing blue light, it reduces photochemical damage caused by visible light with shorter wavelengths. In addition, it works with zeaxanthin to form a filter on the area of the retina responsible for detailed vision, blocking blue light and preventing blurring caused by bright light, thereby increasing the eye’s tolerance to bright light. This is particularly important when our eyes are exposed to intense light, such as sunlight, flashing lights or dazzling headlights at night. Tests have confirmed that lutein also has a positive impact on human skin.
– Crocin and safranal antioxidant substances that protect the eyes against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation (UV).
– Vitamin C derived from acerola boosts the synthesis of collagen, a building block of the vitreous body.
– Zinc a mineral component supporting optical processes; mainly found in the retina. Deficiency may cause myopia.
– Microencapsulated lycopene protects the eye against the harmful effects of free radicals, it also plays an active role in the prevention of macular degeneration, as confirmed by clinical studies.
– Schisandrin contained in the extract of Chinese magnolia-vine improves visual acuity in the dark.
– Anthocyanins stimulate microcirculation in the eye, and enhance visual acuity after dark.
Ingredients: organic perilla seed oil (Perilla frutescens) standardized for α-linolenic acid content of above 60%, acerola fruit juice extract (Malpighia glabra) 12-15:1 standardized for vitamin C content, micronized lutein and zeaxanthin crystals extracted from Mexican marigold (Tagetes erecta) in saffron oil extracted from safflower fruit (Carthamus tinctorius), green microalgae aplanospore extract (Haematococcus pluvialis) standardized for astaxanthin content, a mixture of carotenoids extracted from tomato fruit with microencapsulated natural lycopene, organic zinc salts (zinc citrate), schisandra fruit extract (Schisandra chinensis) 3:1 standardized for 5% schisandrin content, grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) 120:1 standardized for 95% proanthocyanidin content (with 92% of polyphenols), billberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) standardized for 25% anthocyanin content, elderberry fruit extract (Sambucus nigra) 4:1 standardized for 30% polyphenol content, black currant leaf extract (Ribes nigrum) standardized for 1% rutin content, black chokeberry fruit extract (Aronia melanocarpa) standardized for 40% polyphenol content (catechin), concetrated mixture of carotenoids extracted from Maxican marigold flowers (Tagetes erecta) in soy oil extracted from soybeans (Glycine max Merr) with zeaxanthin, extract from saffron stamens (Crocus sativus) 2-4:1 standardized for 2% crocin and 2% safranal content. Capsule shell ingredients: gelatin from sea fish skin – outer capsule, organic cellulose derivative (HPMC) – inner capsule. Anti-caking agent: silica
Dosage: 1 capsule a day. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Storage: Keep at room temperature and out of reach of children.
Precautions: Hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product. Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. Dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced nutrition and healthy lifestyle are essential for appropriate functioning of your body. Contact your physician or pharmacist during co-existing antidepressant treatment and during simultaneous use of anticoagulants.
The best-before date on the product packaging. The best-before date is the batch number.