Discover the unique properties of Collagen Beauty Care Skin Tone
→ Brightening - Rainbow alga extraxt is a nautral cell concentrate with brightening properties. Rainbow alga is called a melanoblocker because it affects melanin production, melanosome maturation, and melanosome breakdown, which has a beneficial effect on skin pigmentation and complexion uniformity.
- reduces melanogenesis, reduces melanin synthesis;
- brightens the skin to improve radiance;
- lightens abnormal pigmentation;
- reduces uneven skin pigmentation;
- reduces and diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Did you know that Beauty Care Collagen Skin Tone is...
- cosmetic product designed for daily use for dry, normal, and combination skin prone to hyperpigmentation;
- mono product that acts selectively on a particular skin problem on the face, neck, and cleavage;
- collagen hydrate that is thermally stable up to 32°C as confirmed by a patent;
- cosmetic product that uses rainbow alga, an all-natural substance, to visibly lighten and reduce hyperpigmentation for radiant and smooth skin;
- 99.4% natural product;
- paraben-free and fragrance-free product – no potential allergens;
- comfortable packaging for hygienic use – no touch formula.
Hyperpigmentation - Scale of the problem
- 35%of women over 30 struggle with skin hyperpigmentation*
- as much as 90% of women over 50 struggle with skin hyperpigmentation*
Factors that increase the tendency to hyperpigmentation
- Sun exposure and age:
a) UV rays penetrate the epidermis and stimulate the skin pigment cells (melanocytes).
b) The function of some melanocytes is disturbed and they start to secrete too much melanin.
c) Hyperpigmentation occurs due to an increased amount of melanin and a disturbed process of even distribution of melanin on the skin’s surface.
d) Excess melanin is accumulated in certain areas, forming unsightly spots.
- Hormonal changes due to pregnancy or use of oral contraceptives.
- When exposed to the sun, certain plants (plant extracts), certain perfumes, and medicines can cause the appearance of brown spots resulting from a photoallergic reaction (phototoxicity).
- Skin that has been cut or has scars will produce pigmentation spots more easily.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Collagen, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cystoseira Tamariscifolia Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate.
Usage: Apply a thin layer to a cleansed and damp skin on face, neck, and cleavage. Gently pat, do not rub in. Allow to absorb for approximately 5-10 minutes. If you want to prevent the feeling of excessive skin tightness, pat in an appropriate cream once the product is absorbed. For best results, use the appropriate cream from the DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care line. If the product "rolls up" under make-up or cream - this is a sign that you need to reduce the dose for the next application.